Re: [OM] WTB: lenses for an OM nostalgia system

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB: lenses for an OM nostalgia system
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 18:27:02 +0200
Hmm, even though I have had good experience buying a mint 300/4.5 for
a very good price
from him, I am starting to see the damage he is doing by hyper-
inflating prices and buying all
available stock, effectively creating a monopoly on eBay for all
interesting OM items.

What do you people foresee as the long-term solution to this, other
than potentially
not supporting him?