Re: [OM] WTB: lenses for an OM nostalgia system

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB: lenses for an OM nostalgia system
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 18:46:19 -0000
If _you_ didn't understand, Chris, maybe _AG_ didn't either - thus, to
paraphrase my words, "did you post a WTB listing here on this list, AG?".
Better?

But, BTW, asking 3x the going rate is not fraudulent, but opportunistic!
The description may well be potentially fraudulent, but only if someone is
fool enough to buy at the offered price.  And he has not had many negatives
for the past year!

Piers