Re: [OM] Risking the wrath of SWMBO

Subject: Re: [OM] Risking the wrath of SWMBO
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 13:55:13 -0600
 >Hmmmm. I think you're a fraud, sir!

Who me?

>You don't sound undecided to me, except in the manner of which toy to
>purchase. So you want us to decide for you, to take the blame!

Well, I'm trying to come up with justifications for each format. The 6x6
would probably be the most practical for me, but I'm liking the options of
the 4x5.  Size of all of them is really not an issue either way.

Maybe the egocentric person in me can ask it this way:  Which format/camera
would you rather see me using knowing that I'm going to show off the
results?

Or, given that I'm going to have to grovel to get SWMBO approval, maybe i
should ask for both?  After all, I could buy almost the entire line of Zero
Image products and still spend less than the cost of a single E-3 body.  Or
am I really pushing it?

AG