Re: [OM] WTB: lenses for an OM nostalgia system

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB: lenses for an OM nostalgia system
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 14:57:59 -0600

> And he has invested a substantial amount while showing some patience
> in getting his return.

And he has a very substantial inventory.  As mentioned, if anything untoward
happened to my kit (impacted?) and I needed to rebuild or find a replacement
item in a hurry, I'd probably sign the insurance check over to him once I
exhausted the obvious possibilities here on this list.

Which in a very related way, his prices were used as the guide in assessing
my kit for insurance reasons.

AG