Re: [OM] Risking the wrath of SWMBO

Subject: Re: [OM] Risking the wrath of SWMBO
From: Wayne Harridge <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 11:41:39 +1100

> Moose <> wrote:
>

> Perhaps your deepest joy is in expressing yourself through an unending
> balancing between desire for creative expression and the desire for
> everything to have a value measurable in $. No judgment here. I was just
>
> trying to help back then by offering alternatives that you may not have
> considered to alleviate your then condition.

The $ is one aspect, another is requiring that what you do is "validated" (not
sure if that's exactly the word I'm after, maybe respected), by other
photographers.

I will often be reviewing some shots and think something like: "Fred will like
that one", then I have to remind myself that maybe my own opinion is more
important than what Fred would think and that I shouldn't really be worrying
about it.

...Wayne

Wayne Harridge

http://lrh.structuregraphs.com