Re: [OM] Risking the wrath of SWMBO

Subject: Re: [OM] Risking the wrath of SWMBO
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 08:28:50 -0500
What you saw was 24 of 48 exposures.  No art here as far as I'm
concerned.  If it wasn't nearly free to shoot on digital I wouldn't have
shot them at all.  Also, if I had to haul the 5D around with 5 pounds of
lenses to get the same range as the Mynolta A1 I wouldn't have taken
them either.  But the A1's problem is that the view screen is unusable
in bright sun and the EVF has such poor resolution that it really only
tells you if you're framed properly.  But you can see the live
histogram.  Good since I accidentally shot them as JPEGs.  Something I
almost never do.  In case you missed them the first time around.
<http://www.chucknorcutt.com/Red_Barn/>

Chuck Norcutt