Re: [OM] new out of the shoot

Subject: Re: [OM] new out of the shoot
From: Donald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 17:00:53 +0000
Chris Barker wrote:
> It's a different camera, John.

Yeah, but they lost me with the pricing. They've done a good job with
the sensor, the level is a good idea. The rest of it I don't get, and
don't need. I'd never use it.

If it was UKP300 cheaper it would be worth ignoring the gimmicks for the
others, but the E-3 is overpriced in this market and the E-30 is too
close to it. Might as well buy an E-3.

I'm also pissed off at their (and everyone's) treatment of the UK market...

We're contemplating a Safari trip maybe next year (2010), for which I'll
probably get another DSLR. At the moment, it won't be an Olympus.

D.

--
I'm a Mac, but I'm happy with my PC.