[OM] FS-Zuiko 85mm f2, 28mm f2 & 200mm f4

Subject: [OM] FS-Zuiko 85mm f2, 28mm f2 & 200mm f4
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 18:27:54 EST
A recent purchase has created a bit of a surplus in my kit.  The 28  mm and
85 mm lenses are each black nosed. Both have original front and rear  caps and
the proper Olympus lens hoods. Each shows slight signs of use, however  they
both have perfect glass and mechanics.  Your choice at $200 including  shipping
in the USA.  Slightly higher overseas. No disappointments with  either lens.
Money cheerfully refunded is not happy with the lens upon  receipt.

200mm f4 is silver nosed, similar condition as the other two with original
front and rear caps. Yours for $75 including shipping in the USA.

A nice T32 flash can be included with any of these for an extra  $35.  Add a
Winder 2 at $25.

Any other needs, let me know off list.

For those new to the list, many folks have found there hard to find  items
through me over the past few years and I've been laying a little low for  the
past year or so because of a home construction project.

<{B^)  Bill Barber