Re: [OM] Updates on my photo gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] Updates on my photo gallery
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 21:29:00 -0800
C.H.Ling wrote:
> After almost a year without updating my website, I have just uploaded some
> new shots on my OM-digital gallery, it is a new digital back and I have
> slightly changed my tone/color adjustment preference, hope everything is ok.
>
> http://www.accura.com.hk/OM/OMC/5D2_01/5D2_1.htm

Oh, that was a lovely trip! A nice variety of lovely images.

Hard to pick a favorite; there's so much to like about so many of the
images. Sitting back looking at the thumbnails, the flamingos keep
pulling my eye, so I'd pick that, not for technical excellence, they all
have that, but for the wonderful, odd shapes.

I understand from your later comments why 21 is included, for tonality,
but for me, it doesn't measure up to the rest for subject and
composition values.

Perspective distortion doesn't bother me in others, but I'd straighten
up 5. I like it so much otherwise, but the leaning tower bothers me.

Moose