Re: [OM] E-30

Subject: Re: [OM] E-30
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 14:33:43 +0800
I always suspect there must be some difference between our monitors but this
can never be confirmed.

Besides monitor calibration, I also follow dpreview's grey bar to make sure
I can identify each grey block and having a deep black. At the mean time
most of the sample images in dpreview look ok to me.

C.H.Ling