Re: [OM] E-30

Subject: Re: [OM] E-30
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 15:31:35 +0000
Nicely put, Moose.

But, although I admire your technical expertise in your
Moosification(s), I can't help feeling that "What Moose would do" is
again too harsh.  I recognise, of course, that you are free to enjoy
your own expression or interpretation, but as a rule I prefer the
tonal softness of the original.  I enjoy the adjusted tonality of
highlight or shadow, but the last one is just too "edgy" (I can't
think of another word to describe how I feel about it).

Chris