Re: [OM] "In Bruges" Re: IMG: Nathan's PAW 6: four countries

Subject: Re: [OM] "In Bruges" Re: IMG: Nathan's PAW 6: four countries
From: <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 16:54:44 GMT
No problem - I think my address comes though without the name when sending from
the web based client (work) rather than from Thunderbird (home).

As for the film, I don't think the violence was funny in itself, just portrayed
a couple of amusing (& at times rather poignant) characters in a violent
situation.

Martyn Smoothy