Re: [OM] E-30

Subject: Re: [OM] E-30
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 17:55:26 +0000
I did too, Joel -- enjoy the demonstration.  Moose's manipulations
(more alliteration, anyone ? :-)) makes me think more about images, as
do Chuck's and Ken's musings or opinions. Added to that, Moose goes to
the trouble of making suggestions with images in a practical manner.

But Moose let us know his own thoughts thus prompting me to voice my
own opinion.  As I mentioned in an earlier post, it probably has a lot
to do with the light that we see every day.

Chris