Re: [OM] Benelux / EU meeting was IMG: Nathan's PAW 6: four countries

Subject: Re: [OM] Benelux / EU meeting was IMG: Nathan's PAW 6: four countries
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 21:38:57 +0100
Hi Iwert,

Yes I have and Bruges is one of the options. After the movie reviews
read here, I do not intend to view the movie myself. Other options are
Rotterdam, Breda, Dordrecht, Antwerp. I will contact all who responded
to the lowlands zuiko meet in about tw weeks. I have other plans right
now and they are all about snow ;-)

See you.

Wiliam