Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 6: four countries

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 6: four countries
From: Nicoletta Da Ros <nicodaros@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 14:14:18 -0800
oh, i beg to differ - my last layover at LHR was possibly the best
airport experience i've had since i started flying at the tender age
of 5. luck? dunno, but still, it was nothing short of perfect.
and yes, london and the british countryside are on my (very long)
list of "places to visit", as soon as i grow up and get a job that
pays for the flights!

nico.