Re: [OM] Sort of OT by a pinhead . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] Sort of OT by a pinhead . . .
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 23:01:26 -0500
Meaning in life is found through making art, and art is made by using a
Holga, which is so much more artistic than the detailed photos you get with
that over-pixelled digital camera. I'll send you a holga, so you can be a
real artist, in exchange for your 20+ mp camera.

Hehe :)

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography