Re: [OM] Delta Junction 2008

Subject: Re: [OM] Delta Junction 2008
From: Mark_Jennings@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 13:59:18 -0500

Johan,

Great pictures.  I used to travel out that way quite a bit on my way to and
from Slana, photographing along the Nebesna Road and the northern entrance
to Wrangell-St. Elias National Park.  I've eaten many meals at the historic
roadhouse in Gakona and had more than a few beers at Duffy's Tavern.  Thats
beautiful country up that way, and not visited by many people.  Summer is
the best time to be out there - plenty of good fishing.  Gets a little
brisk out there in winter!

Mark Jennings

 This e-mail and any attachments are confidential. If you receive this
 message in error or are not the intended recipient, you should not retain,
 distribute, disclose or use any of this information and you should destroy
 the e-mail and any attachments or copies.