Re: [OM] OT airports (was IMG: Nathan's PAW 6: four countries)

Subject: Re: [OM] OT airports (was IMG: Nathan's PAW 6: four countries)
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 14:49:29 -0600

> I'm a sucker of Long Beach, CA... but now you can't wander upstairs
> and look at the old memorabilia anymore :(

Honestly, I think my all time favorite airport had to be Los Angeles'
Ontario airport. This was with the old outdoor terminal.  The new indoor
terminal is generic airportiness.  Standing outdoors under the canopy while
leaning on the railing--just the perfect thing on a winter day when the
midwest is being buried under a snowstorm.

When passing through Pittsburgh, you must bow when passing the sweater.

AG