Re: [OM] OT airports (was IMG: Nathan's PAW 6: four countries)

Subject: Re: [OM] OT airports (was IMG: Nathan's PAW 6: four countries)
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 22:25:49 +0000 (GMT)
I really like Colorado Springs airport. Not as architecturally interesting as
the New Denver airport BUT a friendly place! Whenever I fly back to the UK from
here it is a delight to be able to check in bags in a civilised manner less
than 1hr before take off Without queues, knowing we will not have to touch them
again until we reach Gatwick or Heathrow...BLISS!

Regards
  John Duggan,
     Wales, UK