Re: [OM] OT airports (was IMG: Nathan's PAW 6: four countries)

Subject: Re: [OM] OT airports (was IMG: Nathan's PAW 6: four countries)
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 16:42:26 -0600

> Are you saying that they have have the Pittsburgh Penguins' Sidney Crosby's
> sweater hanging up in the airport's rafters :-)

Sorry, I'm making a reference to the host of the children's television
show:  Mr. Rogers Neighborhood. In a display case is one of his sweaters.

I had the opportunity to see several episodes being taped.  He was as
gut-wrench boring in person as he was on television.  NOTHING moved fast on
that set--except the train.

AG Won't you be my neighbor Schnozz