Re: [OM] Flash frozen - was Risking the wrath of SWMBO

Subject: Re: [OM] Flash frozen - was Risking the wrath of SWMBO
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 12:18:40 -0500
I find that my eboy triggers limit my 5D's sync speed to 1/160 which is
slower than its normal 1/200.  But that's using them with the Alien
Bees.  I don't think I've tested them with a portable flash unit.  I
need to make a note to do that.  Could be there's no problem there as I
have used them to fire T-32's remotely and never noticed a problem.

Chuck Norcutt