Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 20/02/09: another lens test

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 20/02/09: another lens test
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 08:01:32 -0500
I dunno, Andrew. I find some photographers over-utilize the
polarizer, giving their work a certain air of affectation. This
doubtless results from a desire to Ansel the picture, in a misguided
effort to imbue the image with qualities that were never there. At
the end of the day the viewing public tends to bottom-rungs such
photographers. Are we on the same page with this? ;-)

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com