Re: [OM] Vietnam & Cambodia photos finally posted!

Subject: Re: [OM] Vietnam & Cambodia photos finally posted!
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 07:04:07 -0600
On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 12:26 AM, Jim Couch
<zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have finally gotten through the digital stack of photos I took this
> December/January in SE Asia. They are posted at
> http://www.unicornphotography.com
>  for anyone who would like to take a look. Warning - even after editing
> there are nearly 700 photos. to make life easier on everyone they have
> been broke down into multiple sub-galleries under the SE Asia Travels
> gallery. Take a look. Comments would be greatly appreciated.

Jim,
I looked through the Hanoi gallery.  There are too many images to
comment on all that strike my fancy, but the trip through is a
delight.  There seem to be a couple repeats in and around image #60.
One of them is the bicyclist with all the baskets from the rear -- a
great image, so hardly a tragedy to see it a couple times.  I look
forward to getting back to see the rest. Thanks for sharing.

Joel W.