Re: [OM] [OT] Flat Stanley does Florida

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Flat Stanley does Florida
From: Donald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 23:17:14 +0000
Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> No doubt some of you US and Canadian listees (and maybe more) are
> familiar with "Flat Stanley".  I wasn't until very recently when my
> daughter asked me to take Flat Stanley on a photo tour in Florida as a
> stand-in for my grandson (8 years old).  If you're unfamiliar with Flat
> Stanley see:
> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_Stanley>

Ah, yes. My wife's class has a teddy bear, name of Jean-Paul, who helps
them with their French (it says here...). We took him to the Netherlands
last year, and he goes home with a different classmember every weekend,
and they write up his adventures and present them to the class. All very
sweet, and educational.

Some of the tales are pretty amazing, that bear gets to lots of
interesting places and does wonderful things...

It says here.

;-)

D.

--