Re: [OM] Ritz going under

Subject: Re: [OM] Ritz going under
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 14:40:54 EST

In a message dated 2/23/2009 1:26:29 P.M. Central Standard Time,
photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

The  company
deserves to go bust.

They are not my camera shop of choice, however when I need a roll of film  of
some quick processing, it is nice to have them just around the corner.   They
serve a purpose for many.  We may know or speculate on their business
practices, however there is one thing about which I am sure.  Many peoples
lives
will be adversely affected by a bankruptcy by Ritz.  Another thing  that
strikes
me as being a truth is that photo industry will not be positively  impacted
by a supplier/retail operation biting the dust.  I'm sorry,  however I cannot
in good conscience join in the celebration.      Bill Barber