Re: [OM] ( OM ) Heads-up - 14mm rectilinear Sigma for OM

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Heads-up - 14mm rectilinear Sigma for OM
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 20:56:35 -0500
It has 6 days to go....some fool will bid it up to $1500 by the end, though
the lens costs half that new. It is a neat lens though. The camera store I
worked at in Santa Fe had two of them in Nikon mount for a while. The
assistant manager bought one to use on his D200, the other was bought by a
customer. They were $350 each (used...they didn't have them in stock new).

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography