Re: [OM] ( OM ) Heads-up - 14mm rectilinear Sigma for OM

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Heads-up - 14mm rectilinear Sigma for OM
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 01:01:57 -0800
Chris Crawford wrote:
> Not really, I was being sarcastic. I'm sure it'll sell for more than it is
> really worth though.

As usual, you confuse what you are willing or able to pay with market
value. I appreciate your straightened financial circumstances and wish
you well in overcoming them.

However, in the case of a free market, which I believe applies here, a
price agreed between willing buyer and willing seller is the textbook
definition of  what "it is really worth".

Moose