Re: [OM] Olympus E-620 on dpreview

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus E-620 on dpreview
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 22:18:20 +1100
Yup - It's sort of an E-30 in a E-520 body. Not bad actually.
They claim to have reduced the IS mechanism size and the motherboard
by a third to make space for a swivel screen.
They wouldn't let me shoot with it as it was a prototype. Should get
a sample soon tho'.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx