Re: [OM] ( OM ) Heads-up - 14mm rectilinear Sigma for OM

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Heads-up - 14mm rectilinear Sigma for OM
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 06:46:58 -0500
No, I'm not. I see things like this sell on ebay for far more than KEH, B&H,
and other stores sell them for used, often. That is 'more than it is really
worth'. Would you buy it from a dealer who sells for less and lets you
return it if it doesn't work, or would you prefer the 'free market', where
you pay more and get a broken item 30% of the time (the seller quickly
dissappears after he's free marketed your money from you!)

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography