Re: [OM] ( OM ) Heads-up - 14mm rectilinear Sigma for OM

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Heads-up - 14mm rectilinear Sigma for OM
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 08:07:04 -0400
Sure is a confused listing between Nikon/Olympus.  I'd offer to bid and
trans-ship it for you if I was home.  As it is I'm due to lose my
internet connection on March 1 which is the day the auction ends.  The
wireless router I'm riding on is installed in an RV about 50 yards away
and he's pulling out to go home on March 1. I may be able to get
sporadic connections after that but I may be semi-incommunicado from
March 1 thru March 9.

I see that KEH has some autofocus Sigma and Canon mounts for sale and
one Nikon manual focus BGN grade at $245.  I don't know if you want this
for OM mounting or DZ mounting but the Nikon would work for the DZ with
adapter.  At least the Nikon mount should help give you price point.
<http://www.keh.com/OnLineStore/ProductList.aspx?Mode=searchproducts&item=0&ActivateTOC2=false&ID=&Size=&BC=&BCC=&CC=&CCC=&BCL=&GBC=&GCC=&KW=sigma%2014mm>

Chuck Norcutt