Re: [OM] Ritz going under

Subject: Re: [OM] Ritz going under
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 16:49:20 EST

In a message dated 2/24/2009 2:10:05 P.M. Central Standard Time,
chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

When you  are served
by people who are literally hungry because they cannot afford  food, you
simply cannot expect them to work hard, be intelligent, or  respect you.

Chris, I will not argue the point of the difficulty of living on a minimal
wage and I would suggest that perhaps the way out of that job, is to do it to
the best of your ability, treat every customer with respect and to look for
ways  to increase your value to any employer.  Not sure what the connection is
between what you are paid and your intelligence.  Additionally, if an
employee is upset with what they are being paid, I fail to see how acting dumb,

disrespectful and lazy is going to improve their lot in life.

Bill Barber