Re: [OM] pizza, was New Bessa Pics

Subject: Re: [OM] pizza, was New Bessa Pics
From: Wayne Harridge <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 08:53:23 +1100

> Ralf Loi <> wrote:
>
> <<
> i'm intrigued by how relative the idea of "good pizza" is...
> >>

> -- Warning, written by a 50% italian who lives in Italy --
> You eat what you like, and every "foreign" dish will be more or less
> manipulated in order to please the local taste. This is not a bad
> thing, but you must know that you are not eating the "original" one.

Perhaps we will get to the point where if it's not made in Italy it will not be
allowed to be called "pizza", like the situation with "champagne".  So in Oz it
would just be referred to as "flat bread like base with various toppings baked
in an oven", maybe FBLBWVTBIAO !

...Wayne

Wayne Harridge

http://lrh.structuregraphs.com