Re: [OM] pizza, was New Bessa Pics

Subject: Re: [OM] pizza, was New Bessa Pics
From: "Sue Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 20:41:02 -0600
I was surprised on my first visit to Italy that there was an abscence of
resturants serving other cuisines. The resutrants were simply called that,
no "Guido's Italian Resturant" there.

Then I realized, this is the home office for food, despite what another
nearby country thinks. Who needs anything else?

Bill Pearce