Re: [OM] 90/2.0 vs 135/3.5 for distant landscape

Subject: Re: [OM] 90/2.0 vs 135/3.5 for distant landscape
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 23:06:47 -0600

> Perhaps the longest for you. For me, it's the 200/5.

Maybe I should have qualified that statement.   A heavy overcast day with
ISO 50 film you're at 1/200 and F4.  For lower-light shooting there is no
way unless you start boosting the ISO, and boosting and boosting... I also
love using the 200/4 on the E-1. This seems to be a special combination that
I've really grown to use a ton.

> Yeah, I do know what you think of closet queens. :-)

I'm not saying a word, you're obviously feeling guilt and remorse.

AG