Re: [OM] Ritz going under

Subject: Re: [OM] Ritz going under
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 09:23:01 -0500
Sorry, did not mean to imply that you were/are greedy. Don't think I
did, but that's not the issue. I appreciate your circumstances; mine
are not at all the same. You are young. I'm on the slippery slope
through the golden years. But If I were to go a little flaky on you,
I might say that when you mentally construct a set of circumstances
that you believe is necessary for your existence, you will preclude
the possibility of other circumstances coming into play,
circumstances which at this point might seem unimaginable, but which
could change everything. Trust me. Been there.

And my son for the past couple of years has been under the care of
the same agency I work for. He does get SSI. He is not a financial
burden on us. Thanks be to whatever gods watch over us that Maine is
an exceedingly progressive state when it comes to care for mentally
retarded and autistic individuals. We didn't know that when we moved
here. Serendipity, I guess.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com