Re: [OM] Ritz going under

Subject: Re: [OM] Ritz going under
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 10:24:07 EST

In a message dated 2/25/2009 8:23:23 A.M. Central Standard Time,
bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

But If I  were to go a little flaky on you,
I might say that when you mentally  construct a set of circumstances
that you believe is necessary for  your existence, you will preclude
the possibility of other  circumstances coming into play,
circumstances which at this point  might seem unimaginable, but which
could change  everything.

Some might say this is exactly that which creates each person's  reality.
Matter of fact, I be one of those some.  IMHO, our thoughts  and our words are
our prayers.  We each need to be careful what we pray for  . . . we might just
get it.  <{B^)  Bill  Barber