Re: [OM] Ritz going under

Subject: Re: [OM] Ritz going under
From: Nicoletta Da Ros <nicodaros@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 07:55:59 -0800
operative word being "resources at hand" (intended in the broadest
possible sense, abstract and not), to which i add "one's own
abilities" - one of my grandma's best lessons was "do your best with
what you have at hand, not with what you wish you had."

it's somewhat a macgyverish approach, simple (and simplistic) if you
wish, but such is the traditional wisdom that comes from the elders,
at least where i am from. works for me. "what ifs" only make life
harder and sadder, i believe.

nico.