Re: [OM] Olympus E-620 on dpreview

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus E-620 on dpreview
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 12:26:11 -0500
I've been very prodigal.  We just bought this place yesterday (which is
much nicer than the place we're renting)  Our plan is to spend probably
Jan-March here.  We have a couple friends who do the same nearby.
Almost everything shot at 20mm so the place looks bigger than what it
is.  In Florida this place is classed as a vehicle and carries a license
plate which can be seen on the second photo (and elsewhere) behind the
porch railing to the right of the front door.  They are typically sold
with all contents.  Unfortunately, the owner is taking his tools.
Fortunately, they are taking the king-size bed which is too large for
the bedroom.  We should be back home by about Mar 9 or 10 but next year
I should have lots of photo ops in Florida. :-)
<http://www.chucknorcutt.com/Winterset/index.htm>

Chuck Norcutt