Re: [OM] Olympus E-620 on dpreview

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus E-620 on dpreview
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 16:38:46 -0800
I did notice that. In fact one review I read pointed it out with a
comment that indicated something to the effect of "whoever would want
that" and I immediately thought, well ME for one! I think it is a great
idea and it is very surprising to me that no one has thought of it
before! Should be standard on all DSLRs if you ask me.

Jim Couch