Re: [OM] iPhone, was pizza,

Subject: Re: [OM] iPhone, was pizza,
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 09:05:45 +0100
The iphone is fine for reading email, it really is actually usable
compared to my previous smartphones, before I could read them but rarely
did now I do read them when away from a computer. I am not sure I
recommend PAYG however as I think the iphone works best as a package
with included data transfer, I hate to be cliched (should there be an
accent on the e ?) but it really is more than a phone and now I really
use it as an organiser what with "Things" and mobile me I can't remember
how I survived without. I had a tytn before, the Iphone doesn't do any
more things (in fact it does less) but its less annoying to use.