Re: [OM] Storing Polaroid Film

Subject: Re: [OM] Storing Polaroid Film
From: Frank van Lindert <Frank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 11:55:36 +0100
I own a few Olympus Polaroid cameras (for endoscopes) and the film for
those has to be kept cool, but must not be frozen at any time! And
there is a battery inside, which powers the camera.

Very wasteful indeed, since the battery is only partly empty when the
film has gone... I have 'tested' the cameras endlessly with empty film
cassettes.

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht nL.