Re: [OM] little format panoramic camera WAS : Fund for a Large Format Pa

Subject: Re: [OM] little format panoramic camera WAS : Fund for a Large Format Panoramic Camera
From: Richard Man <richard.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 04:50:40 -0800
You email worked! I actually wrote to him about the Obsession 6x17, and he
just replied to my ancient msg telling me someone who may not be using
theirs...

Lets see how it works.

Thanks mate!

BTW, to all your Aussie, I play a pretty good didjeridu, including (not
great) attempt with the more Aboriginal style, rather than just the (more
meditative) Western style.

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.rfman.com