Re: [OM] Olympus E-620 on dpreview

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus E-620 on dpreview
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 10:32:00 -0500
  I've often wondered why more houses in the Tornado Alley aren't built
partially underground with a rounded top (something like a Hobbit or
Teletubby structure). But to answer my own query, it all comes down to cost.
Hell it takes an act of the legislature to get builders to install hurricane
straps and if you suggest an upgrade of the code to include screwing/gluing
on the roof sheathing (instead of nails) the builders scream bloody murder
over the added $200.

Charlie