Re: [OM] pizza, was New Bessa Pics

Subject: Re: [OM] pizza, was New Bessa Pics
From: <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 11:16:21 GMT
Doubt it - as I recall (& I try not to recall it very often) Birmingham was an
appalling bloody dump back in those days (probably still is). Suppose you went
to the posh place out in Edgebaston? I spent six months at ASTON... nuff said.

If it wasn't for The Duck on the Hagley Road I wouldn't have lasted that long -
only pub in the place that had anything other than M&B or Ansels (excuse the
language). But more disgusting takeaways than you could shake a sick bag at...
:-(

Martyn