Re: [OM] iPhone, was pizza,

Subject: Re: [OM] iPhone, was pizza,
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 08:48:32 -0800
> From: AS <nyvmbbxbzna@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> I am getting a Macbook soon. Ditched the Dell PC after supposedly
> over-powering it with a 500w power supply.

The only way you can "over-power" something is with too many volts.
Otherwise, the watts simply don't get consumed.

Unless you think your washing machine can be over-powered because it's
connected to a 50 gazillion-litre reservoir. :-)

:::: This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who
inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing Government,
they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it or their
revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it. -- Abraham
Lincoln ::::
:::: Jan Steinman, EcoReality http://www.EcoReality.org ::::