[OM] (OT) Traffic

Subject: [OM] (OT) Traffic
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 08:41:39 -0500
Hum. No list traffic overnight here in US EST. Wonder why that is. Not
all _that_ unusual. Maybe we've burned ourselves out on all this pizza
talk. Everyone's out gorging--hey, a simultaneous global gorge!

Or maybe it's because I upgraded my Mac to Leopard. Just getting
around to it because I didn't want to do it back when the season was
hopping. Dead of winter's a better time. It seemed to go flawlessly. I
even got some mail. Much easter than previous system upgrades. All
software seems to work as intended, especially CS3 and MS Office, the
two biggies I need.

Oh, well. I suppose time will tell.

That new Time Machine feature is pretty damned spiffy!

--Bob Whitmire
"Art's just fart without the eff."
www.bwp33.com