Re: [OM] (OT) Traffic

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Traffic
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 08:45:45 -0500
Okay . . . the message _I_ sent to the list came through. Hum. That
must mean Leopard is working as it should. Oh, well, maybe everyone's
busy. It's Sunday afternoon in Europe. Perhaps it's a lovely day in
early spring and everyone is outside. Or maybe Godzilla is devouring
Brussels and everyone's glued to their TV sets. Those who aren't
running for their lives.

Sigh.

Hope I don't have to talk to myself all day. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com