Re: [OM] (OT) Traffic

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Traffic
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 14:16:27 +0000
Well, I've been dragooned into helping to clean out our Annex; this
included removing all my darkroom stuff which has been gathering dust
and doing nothing for a number of years.  I am about to put a
redundant enlarger and some Nova equipment on the Bay.

Does that help you, Bob?  To know what one European is up to? :-)

Chris