Re: [OM] (OT) Traffic

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Traffic
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 10:48:11 -0500
On Mar 1, 2009, at 9:04 AM, Marc Lawrence wrote:

> On 01/03/2009, Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hey, if Godzilla really is out there...
>
> Hmm, going a bit stir on your lonesome, Bob? A bit Jack Nicholson
> "Heeere's Johnny!"?

Now there's a turn of phrase! I'll have to remember that one, and
forget where I learned it. <g>

Don't have an axe, but somewhere in the house I've got an antique
Ghurka knife. I suppose it wouldn't be the same. Damned wicked looking
instrument, though.

> I bought a new DSLR on Saturday. It's not an Oly though; it's a Canon,
> updating from my "ancient" 10D. I still haven't unboxed it though,
> still waiting for sufficient quiet time to give due reverence. ;-)
> Tomorrow should be right though.

Just don't forget you have it. <g> I've done that, bought something
(though not so spectacular as a new DSLR) and then forgot I bought it.
The biggest rush comes from finding books I bought months ago and
forgot about. Suddenly, something to read!

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com