Re: [OM] (OT) Software Install

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Software Install
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 15:16:56 -0500
Software is software.  It's all buggy and Apple has no real magic.  Once
you get into the 30 million lines of code range it gets dicey.  Really
good software probably has at least one bug for every 2,000 lines of
code.  Figure out how many there are in 30 million lines.  But Apple
does have control over the hardware base so that does simplify some of it.

Chuck Norcutt